CAP60 Asphalt Drum Mixing Plant
CAP60 asphalt drum mixing plant is a continuous mixing plant in which the aggregate heating, mixing and addition of bitumen and filler are done in the drum itself. The hot mix asphalt will be loaded continuously into a truck or conveyed to a storage silo with liner to prevent heat loss.
|Drying & Mixing Drum
||Hot aggregate: ±1%; filler: ±0.5%
|Hot Aggregate Temperature
|Hot Asphalt Temperature
|Plant Covering Area
||Length: 33m, width: 20m, max height point: 12m
1. Ultra low power consumption, large production capacity, fuel consumption is lower under the condition of same capacity.
2. Equipment consistent is simple and with reliability, low failure rate, easy to move and maintain, low equipment investment.
3. Has strong and simple RAP expending ability.
4. No installation foundation (only need simple smooth and harden).
5. Kinds of each material successive, can guarantee the continuous of mixing time and space, form flow line production.
6. Advanced weighing technology guarantees the measuring accuracy and the quality.
7. International control design, easy to operate.
Application of CAP60 Asphalt Drum Mixing Plant
The CAP series mobile asphalt drum mixing plant can be used to produce kinds of asphalt mixed materials and widely used in high way, urban road, airport, boatyard, car park, goods yard etc.
Our asphalt mixing plants, including LB series asphalt batch mixing plant, CAP series asphalt drum mixing plant, and YLB series mobile asphalt mixing plant, are shipped to Africa, Latin America, South America, and other regions. The following are some pictures about the shipment.